March was a month that flew by for me. I had so much going on and it made the time feel like nothing, which I am not complaining about, I love it when I’m busy!
This month also included the Wonder Week Read-a-thon which I had so much fun hosting. It took place during the week I had my wisdom teeth removed but I had managed to read 4/5 of the books I wanted to read, so it was a successful read-a-thon in my books (heh, books).
I’m just going to jump right into my monthly favourites now! I hope you all enjoy!
Recently I’ve gotten back into being obsessed with doing my makeup and watching endless makeup YouTubers. Due to watching these YouTuber’s I have bought a couple new makeup products that I have fallen in love with this past month and I’m so excited to share them with you!
- Huda Beauty Mini Obsessions: These are two mini eyeshadow palettes that I purchased a couple weeks ago and have fallen in love with. The palettes I purchased from this line were the Mauve Obsessions and the Warm Brown Obsessions. These two palettes are the perfect small eyeshadow palettes for anyone who loves a warm eye look that is very neutral. I have never been one to do extremely bold eye looks, so these palettes have the perfect blend of colours for me!
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer: This bronzer is exactly how the title says, like butter on your skin. Not only does is glide onto your skin amazingly, it also smells wonderful and gives you a, from within, glow. You need the smallest amount of this product to give yourself a beautiful bronze look, so it will last forever.
- Physician’s Formula Blush in Vintage Rouge: This blush is the same exact formula as the bronzer and it is the perfect colour for every day. Not too bright, but it is noticeable on my darker skin.
- Elf Concealer: This concealer is one that I tried for the first time this month and I found it fantastic. It is the perfect concealer for when I don’t want to do a full face of foundation, but I want to cover up some of the marks I have on my skin! You can layer this concealer as much as you’d like and make it super opaque, or you can use your finger to warm it up and apply it and make it sheer!
Obviously I have a couple books that I loved this month, so I definitely need to share a couple of the best ones in this post!
Be sure to click the title of the novel to see my review for it (if I have a review up…)!
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown: Obviously this is a favourite of mine, are you kidding?! Also I have just realized that I haven’t posted a review for this novel yet, so review to come!
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It by Lauren Graham
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
I enjoyed a lot of the books I read in March, but these were my top favourites!
TV + Movie Favourites
I watched a lot of things in March, but there is only one favourite worth mentioning.
I watched this entire series in March and loved/hated every moment of it.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+: This is the new phone I got this month and I love it so much. Switching from an iPhone to a Samsung was not an easy decision to make, but I am so glad that I did!
- iPad Pro + Apple Pencil: Recently I have started tutoring for some extra cash and my iPad has come in so handy during these tutoring sessions! It makes it super easy for me to do the math problems with the kids and it allows me to just get PDF worksheets instead of wasting paper printing out worksheets!
- Sketchers: Going to the hospital for our nursing practicum is hard, and being there for full 12hr shifts is even harder! Therefore, the new sketchers that I purchased are amazing for when I’m on my feet all day, they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever tasted!
Alright everyone, that concludes my Favourites of the Month post for March! I hope you all enjoyed!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to follow my blog as well as my other social media sites linked in the side bar!
Until next time,