Today I’m bringing you all a post about what books I plan on re-reading this year. There are so many books that I loved and have been wanting to re-read, so I think I’m going to do one re-read per month for the rest of the year!
So here is my list of books that I’d like to re-read – be warned, there will be entire series that I want to re-read.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas – this series was one of my favourites, and I have been wanting to re-read these books for the longest time, but I was unable to do so because of all the other books on my TBR that took priority. Since the next and LAST book of this series is coming out in October, I need to do a re-read of this, no choice.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – This was a duology that was amazing and action filled, so I really want to do a second read for it so I can see if I missed anything the first time around!
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi – This book is my favourite book of all time and I usually do a re-read of it every couple months, so it’s about time for another re-read. If you haven’t read this book yet, I highly recommend you do!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – This is the same deal as SJM’s other series that I want to re-read. I just loved it so much before, so I want to re-read it to be back in the world!
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – This is an obvious re-read for me. I will probably do it around Christmas time again, it’s the best time to read it!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – I want to do this re-read because I’m so depressed about this series being over. I do think that there will be some new books in this world (if I’m not mistaken) so I am excited for those, and this re-read will be great for when that (potentially) comes out!
Alright everyone, that concludes my post about all of the books I plan to re-read this year!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to follow my blog as well as my social media sites.
Until next time,